Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SkIrTs BoWs GiRlS and Fun!!!!

So my neighbor makes these really cute skirts and bows, So she wanted me to do a few pics of these cute girls, and let me just tell you it was FREEZING so we did the best we could. They were such good sports! So she is having an open house the first weekend in Dec. So if you are wanting to come check all this cute stuff out then contact me and I'll give you all the details. Oh and also she is making darling aprons for your little helpers in the kitchen. Perfect Christmas gifts!
These Skirts are so cute and if your like me and like to match your girls this is the perfect way of doing it! Soooo CuTe!

Cute lil Stinkers! I love the colorful bows that she does. She has differents styles as well!

















What a doll she is!







These girls are just adorable!















No comments:

Post a Comment