Friday, April 16, 2010

Thompson Pics


Isn't she the CuTeSt!!!!


So if your wondering what this leopard thing is, it is a chair that looks like a shoe. If you don't know me I'm kinda CrAZy about animal prints! So I bought this chair when I was like 17 and my mom and sister alway's gave me crap for it. Well I'm putting it to good use now and they don't make fun of me, they think it's cool! Lol!!! This was pretty funny to cuz my 3 year old is really shy and all of a sudden she was making Aviee laugh and then she was acting like she was snoring so then Aviee would do it and that's how we got this cute picture with her eye's closed. Thanks to my shy 3 yr. old maybe shes coming out of her shell a little. She was a great lil helper!

Lol! Like mother like daughter. She tries to be so big. What a cute little girl she is!!!








Thanks Court!!! xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment